Convert Japanese units and metric/imperial

The unit converter pages here convert traditional Japanese units such as the shaku to and from metric units like centimetres and litres, or imperial (British) units like pints, inches and pounds.

You can convert

at these pages.

To find out more about the traditional Japanese system of weights and measures, visit the FAQ units page.

Enquiries: Email Discussion forum
Privacy policy