Japanese University Exam for Foreign Students

The Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) tests your Japanese level. See their web site for more details.

External links

If you have questions, corrections, or comments, please contact Ben Bullock or use the discussion forum / Privacy policy

Book reviews Convert<br>Japanese<br>numbers Handwritten<br>kanji<br>recognition Stroke order<br>diagrams Convert<br>Japanese<br>units